Medical Representative for Larnaca and Famagusta districts
- Promotion (medical detailing) of pharmaceutical and parapharmaceutical products to health professionals.
- University degree (preferably a degree in Pharmacy, Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Medical Representative or other related).
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English.
- Driving Licence.
- Organizational skills and initiative development, pleasant personality, speaking fluency.
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an additional qualification.
Earnings and Benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package is offered that includes a 13th salary, medical insurance and provident fund.
All applications will be considered strictly confidential